Not 60 seconds after I get on the bus to go to work this morning, I get a “911” page from home. These are rarely good, and I brace myself for the worst. Thankfully, it was just a report from Heather that Tyler (my 5 year old) had inserted a key (old, discarded house keys we gave the boys to play with) into an electrical socket and had tripped a circuit breaker. There was no obvious (external) trauma to Tyler, the circuit was able to be turned back on at the breaker box, and they keys were thrown into the trash. All is well that ends well.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.